Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Birthday!

I've never been big on celebrating my birthday, and this year was no different. I ended up working a full day (which was really nice). Then Nick and I went to see Toy Story 3 and then went out to Olive Garden for dinner. The movie was funny and dinner was good! WE figured we go out one last before the little guy comes.

As far as being pregnant: things are going great. I have 5 weeks left and still going strong and working 5 days a week. I finally got around to having Nick take picture of me at 35 weeks. They aren't the best becuase they were taken at the end of my long birthday day. But hope you enjoy my belly bump!




4 comments:

Keeping up with the Burtons said...

You're so tiny! I can't believe you only have 5 weeks to go.

Sharron said...

LOL You weren't kidding! Get lots of sleep the next 5 weeks!!

Heidi and Jace said...

Ha! What do you mean not BIG on your Birthday? YOU ARE BIG on your birthday! HA!

Sandi and Curtis said...

Thanks for posting. Can't wait to come up and see you guys and the little fellow!