Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Memorial Weekend

What do you do when it's a nice weekend and want to get out? You go rock climbing!!!! This is what I do when I'm 29 weeks! I got to get the little guy introduced to it early!!!






Yes, Nick was there too!



PS~ Rock climbing is a lot easier when you don't ahve almost 30 extra pounds, but it was a lot of fun! Enjoy your summer!!

3 comments:

The KGB Family said...

Crazy girl! I love it :) you will be a great mom to your boy.

Sandi and Curtis said...

Oh my goodness! I would never do that! I am so glad you and baby are safe. I know, I know, Nick and you are always safe! Just have to say it. Be careful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I just about died! I ran across your blog, my husband and I bought a business in Reno and we've been checking local blogs. We just started getting into rock climbing but we live in Fresno, CA and seeing these pictures will help my sales pitch to get to actually live in the area since we own a business there!