Wednesday, October 14, 2009

We have a blue wall!!!

Last satuday, Nick and I finally got paint on the wall. While Nick was finishing priming the rest of the walls, I was painting the dusty blue/gray accent wall. I also painted the few walls in the kitchen. We also changed the knobbs on the cupboards to silver.


This pictures is Nick painting, but you can see the blue wall in the family room. You are looking into the living room and kitchen.

This picutre still shows Nick painting but you can see the blue in the window in the kitchen and on the wall.
This is waht the wall will look like when we actually paint the base board white. Right now it's just primed, but It'll look great.

We are planning on painting the rest of the family room and living room this friday and saturaday. So more pictures to come.

4 comments:

Sharron said...

Like the colors! Don't you just love what paint will do to a room? I am so anxious to get done canning so that I can start flinging paint on more of my walls.

Wanna race and see who can get done first? <:-O

Heidi and Jace said...

Nice! Looks good! Tell Nick thanks for thinking of me. I wish I was there to help and see the finished project. What color did you paint in the kitchen? Is it just above the table? Keep posting picts! It's fun to see the transformation! Did you ever get to see that bedding I told you about?

Gawdun said...

Yes that color is great but let's talk about that amazing angle the wall has! I love it! Very pleasing to the eyes and unique!

Sandi and Curtis said...

I really like the shade of blue! Looks very nice! Where in the kitchen did you paint?