I'll be a one job woman! I've had 2 jobs for the past several years, and am excited to finally only have to go to one job a day rather than two.
I'll be working at the physical therapist office, helping out the physical therapist. SHe broke her finger last week and finally decided that she needed me to do all her massages for her. I'm loving it all though right now I'm work 12 hour days becuase of 2 jobs. But it couldn't have come at a better time!
Just had to post that I only have to work 2 more weeks of 12 hour days!!!!
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay! I see more free time coming your direction... more time to work on that HUGE house project of yours!
Beautiful house - that kitchen is huge! I cannot imagine working 12hrs in massage a day - that has to be exhausting! How exciting that things have worked out so well for you :)
Post a Comment