Nick and I spent Friday evening and all day Saturday painting our Living room and family room. We wanted to get that done so we could have friends over and not have construction going on. Now that that's painted, we can go back to focusing on your master suite!
**Sorry but the true picture color doesn't come out in the camera. Plus it was rainy today. So I did my best.
This is our blue wall in our family room. You are looking into the kitchen and the living room.
The Blue wall looking straight into the kitchen.
My back is against the blue wall, looking into the family room. We finally had a corner to put my sister's corner cabinet in. The wall is a medium brown.
This is the fire place in our living room. The color is light brown. It's a shade or 2 lighter than the family room. The couch we got from a friend for free, so we went and bought a sandy slip cover (and it looks better. The original color is the pillows).
Welcome to our red wall! It's on the wall against the kitchen. This picture is looking into the family room. By the way, when you buy red paint-it's actually bright pink until it drys. This red if after 2 coats, and we are planning on doing another 1 or 2 coats.
The RED wall.
Sorry it's not a great picture but you get the idea.
More to come once we start back on the bedroom. I'm just tried of the rain because every time we go to fix the roof (where it leaks) it rains. But at least it brings moisture to the land.
5 comments:
Wow, you have been busy! Love what you are doing with the house. I would ask if you like HGTV except you obviously don't have time!
It looks great!
I LOVE the blue! And the red!! How fun:) It looks really great. I cant wait to see it in real life! And I also cant wait to actually paint my own house someday:)
You guys have done a wonderful job on the painting! It looks fabulous!!! I didn't know you had decided on the red. Looks great! We are thinking of coming out to see you again in April so we can do some fun stuff with you and see the house completed! Keep posting photos!
LOVE the living room tan!! It all looks good! I can't believe you picked red! I thought you were all blueish and gray the like the beach. Cool. Glad you like it. It's always fun to finally decide what YOU like and DO it!!
Post a Comment