Monday, March 30, 2009

Mommy/ Daddy Time...

This past weekend, Nick and I watch a couple in our ward's kids. They are 5, 3, and almost 2 years old, but are the sweetest kids. They are very independent and smart. Anyways, we had the 3 kids from Friday to Sunday night. Both Friday, and Saturday we looked forward to mommy and daddy time. It wasn't because we were tired or worn out form the kids, but we needed time to just talk to each other and just be with each other.

I finally realized why parents put their kids to bed early. Parents need time to just relax with out little ones interrupting. We sure loved watching the kids but mommy/daddy time is even better.

Church was a breeze. There was a bet going around the ward that we would end up late and have a hard time during sacrament. Needless I to say that, we were 15 minutes early and made it through sacrament meeting with only one trip to the potty. Nick and I realized how much we love kids and are grateful for the opportunity to help some families get a weekend away.

No comments: