Monday, March 2, 2009

I'm back in the GAME!!!

I GOT A NEW JOB!!!

Nick and I have been trying to figure out how we were going to buy a house on his income and my misc. income. Well, we got our answer this past weekend. I keep an eye on Craig list for massage jobs, and one came up that I couldn't pass up. I had an interview with this company Saturday morning and a hands-on this morning. Well, needless to say, I was hired there on the spot.

Ahhh, Massage, is my new home for massage. They have a great pay and they have been keeping busy during these tough times. I can work my 20 hours of massage in one place. YEA!!!

For anyone in Reno and wants to check it out, there's the website:

http://www.ahhhmassage.us/memberships.html

Nick laughs because I kept saying that I wanted to work somewhere like Awakenings in Tucson, but I never could find it, until now. There prices are very reasonable and incredible rooms. Each room is a different vacation resort place (like Baha, Virgin Islands, Hawaii, Mexico...) There are incredible murals on the walls of the beaches.

I'm so exciting to be working again. 3 months of very little massages made me stir crazy. So guess what:

I start work tomorrow afternoon/evening. Nick and I can't be any more excited. Now we can go back to saving money and both of us being the breadwinner. We have been blessed in many ways and when we lest expect it.

No comments: