Thursday, March 12, 2009

Four Things about ME!

Four jobs I have had in my life.
1) Massage Therapist
2) Receptionist
3) Mail Room Assistant

4) Nanny/Babysitter

Four movies I would watch over and over.
1) Muppet Treasure Island

2) Pride and Prejudice
3) Aladdin
4) Adventures in Babysitting

Four places I have lived
1) Reno, NV
2) Salt Lake City (for 4 months)
3) Mesa, AZ
4) Tucson, AZ

Four TV shows I watch
1) The Biggest Loser
2) HGTV (all shows)
3) The Deadliest Catch
4) Jeopardy

Four places I have been
1) Berlin, Germany

2) Crescent City, Calif.
3) San Francisco Bay

4) Yosemite, Calif

Four of my favourite foods
1) My mom's

2) Italian
3) Indian
4) Chinese

Four places I would like to be right now
1) Arizona (the Phoenix Valley)
2) Berlin, Germany
3) Crescent City, Calif.
4) Some where in the back country of Reno, NV

Four things I am looking forward to this year.
1) Moving into a house, that is our very own!
2) Nick graduating college
3) Vacations with my husband

4) Going to Disneyland (OK, that's not til Feb, but I'm excited!)

No comments: