Since living next to a school, Hunter sees the swings and play ground every day. And every day he trys to run across the street to play. So we took him over on evening to run around. The played with bushes and trees, ran around the play ground, swung by himself, and learn to go do a slide by himself. We've now had to go more over school to play! I love that he likes new things.
One morning I found Hunter like this. This is very typical of Hunter without the book. So I had to snap a shot of him reading all by himself.
3 comments:
Way cute pictures! Cutie boy! Which peak is the "Grand"? So I can look and see it. Tallest one in the middle?
I believe it is the on in the middle. It's which ever peak is the tallest!
I am so glad he LOVES books! That is a true Nielson!
Post a Comment