Monday, October 17, 2011

A Day at the Park

A week ago, Nick and I both had the day off. We were originally going to go to Lassen National Park in California, but they were expecting a couple feet of snow. So we decided to stay home. When the sun was out during the middle of the day (due to rain and snow), we took the opportunity to go to the park and play. We headed over to San Rancho Park, were the geese are. Hunter had a blast playing in the playground, and was just content watching the geese. We tried to chase them to get them to fly, but it didn't work. We were all so cold, no one really wanted to move, geese included. But it was one of the funnest hour we've had together. (If is wasn't so cold we would have stayed longer).
Yes, we are wearing our warm clothes!
I was like in the 40's!

Hunter like to lay down to go on slides!

He was in the process for blowing me a kiss.

What a big boy I am!

Dad, I see you through all these holes!!

Look what I did! I came through all by myself.

I found some rocks and sticks to play with.


Hunter was happy just to look at the geese.

I love this little boy!!

My boys!

Off to go chase the geese!

We thought we'd let Hunter try himself.
But he would just stand there.

Look at me walking mom!
That's what he likes to do.

My boy and the geese!
We really had a fun time. We had to keep Hunter from picking up the goose poop though.
I hope we have some more nice days to spend at the park!

1 comment:

Sandi and Curtis said...

I felt like I was there with you, you wrote it so well! He is soooo cute!