For Hunter's first Easter, we thought he'd have fun looking for eggs. So we cleaned up most of his toys and put out some eggs for him to find. He had fun going from one egg to the next. Can't wait for next year when we can hide them!!!
When I was growing up is wasn't Easter unless we had a family picture in our Easter clothes. SO I decided to pick up hte traditoin. These pictures are the best do to the sun and trying out the timer on our camera, but who cares!!
| Hunter is wearing 'duck booties' that Nick's Aunt made for him. |
| Our Easter clothes are the same that we wore for Nick's sister's wedding! Why not get more use out of them. |
| Hunter did a great job and never ate his tie!! |
| Had to get a standing shot of my big boy! |
We had a fun day, and weather was even nice. Can't wait for more fun holidays to come with our little family and start our own tradtions!
3 comments:
Cute family!!
you all look so springy! That Hunter boy is so cute!
I am so glad to see you carry that tradition. Usually the reason we did that so we would have a family photo! I love the yellow ties! Handsome group!
Post a Comment