Hunter's Stats:
Height~ 28.5 inches
Weight~ 17.5 lbs
He likes:
Climbing over his toy basket.
Pulling himself up and walking against the couch.
Pulling himself up on everything.
Drinking out of his sippy cup by himself.
Crawling in the grass and playing in the dirt when daddy is outside!
He will do anything he sees another baby/toddler do!
Enjoy some recent pictures:
| Look, I'm crawling on this werid green stuff! |
| He has been holding anything and everything and tries to reach over his head! It's really cute becuase he only gets just past his forehead. |
| I like to stand on my tip toes!! |
| I sure love this little guy!!!! |
2 comments:
he is just the cutest little blonde baby! I am glad you are enjoying him so much. He sure is an active little guy. Happy 8 months Hunter!
Thanks for posting! Oh I wish I could hug him!
Post a Comment