I thought I would post one last picture (hopefully) for me before this little guy come. This little one can come out and have daddy time. I'm ready to have my energy back and start the next part of his life. Enjoy!
And if your bundle of joy makes you wait, I'm a strong supporter of Jumping Jacks to get things moving. After 2 days of waiting, I did 5 jumping jacks...2 hours later my water broke and 2 hours later I was holding Braelynn. You can do it!!!
5 comments:
Oh!!! You definately look ready! We cannot wait to meet this little one! I hope you survive the next several days! I love you!
Woo Hoo! Someone is dropping!! I'll be thinking about you and hope all goes well!
And if your bundle of joy makes you wait, I'm a strong supporter of Jumping Jacks to get things moving. After 2 days of waiting, I did 5 jumping jacks...2 hours later my water broke and 2 hours later I was holding Braelynn. You can do it!!!
YOU ARE SO GORGEOUS!! I can't wait to see newborn pics! Good luck! You will remember this forever! I'm so excited for you!
I just had to check and see how that baby was doing. Still hanging in there...literally:). We're super excited for you!
Post a Comment