Monday, September 14, 2009

Nick's in for the 2nd or is it 3rd time...

Right after sitting down in sacrament meeting the 1st counselor can over and asked if he could talk to Nick. When Nick can back he had a huge smile on his face. HE was called to serve as Varsity Advisor, which is the advisor over the teachers!!!! HE sure loves the the teacher age boys and is excited to be in Young Mens' again.

As for me, the Bishop told night and I that I had a calling, but it was in the works and wouldn't have a calling for a little while.

We have enjoyed our new ward. Nick's already getting put into the Chirstmas Program for him and his chello. I guess that's about it.

PS~ We took down all the 2x4's the our master room on saturday. Man is it scary when you take down the last standing 2x4, hoping that the ceiling won't fall. 2 Day later and the ceiling is doing just great. I'll post pictures as soon as I can.

1 comment:

Heidi and Jace said...

Yea for Nick! It was fun to see the before and after pictures of your house. I can't wait to see it finished!! Thanks for letting me come be your first house guest!