Thursday, September 24, 2009

The latest Haines Adventure

Since we've been fixing up the last 2 weeks a few changes have happened. We now have a 3 bedroom house, a walk in closet and a master bathroom. Also we closed off 2 doors to make complete walls. We have more outlets for electronics, and we have fans in 2 of the 3 bedrooms. The house is looking good. We just have to mud, tape and paint the house. As soon as we have more pictures I'll post the before, middle and after.

My parents came up last Monday night and Wednesday morning, I woke up not feeling great. Went to the doctor's on Thursday and had my nose swabbed 4 times!!!! They put me on flu drugs and antibiotics. Well today the doctor's office called and told me that I had "Swine Flu". Nick now asks: "How's the Pig!" No the flu wasn't bad. It was the first time since junior high that I had the flu. I really only felt crappy for about 2 days. But it was not fun while there was stuff to be fixed in the house.

All is well now. We still have painting to do but that's the fun stuff. Until the pictures...Have a great day!

1 comment:

Gawdun said...

I love that I have a friend who actually had..."the swine."

Oh and yes you best post up some pictures on your blog. I speak for all your readers when I say we are curious