Thursday, May 14, 2009

Spring is such a pretty time!

While we were in Utah for my sister's graduation, my parents and I had a time to go to the Salt Lake Temple for a Live session. It's was incredible! We even got a tour of the Temple President's office in the temple. It was really powerful and amazing at the feeling in the temple. When we got out we decided to take take some SPRING pictures on the temple grounds.

Nick and I























Tip-toe throught the Tulips!!

Mom and Dad

We then headed off to Provo for Heidi's graduation. I was excited because I got to see my new little niece, Noelle. She smiles and laughs just like the rest of the Larkin Kids did at that age.


Noelle at 4 months

Heidi, Jace, Haley, Christain, Haven, Noelle, Me, & Nick


How to Keep the Niece and Nephew happy while family picutre were taken.

No words are neccissary!!




No comments: