Anyways, we are home now and getting ready for Nick's graduation next Saturday!!!!!
On a side note~ we went to the eye doctor today for our yearly check up. We finally both have glasses that are the correct prescription (By the way I've never seen Nick in glasses before. But he looks good in them.) and got more contacts. Anyways, this doctor was great. He didn't ask questions and answer himself (Mom~ you know the crazy eye doctor in Tucson did that), but was very nice. He remembered Nick and I from last year and to top it all off...............
NO PUFF OF AIR in the eye! All he does is put numbing drops in your eyes and touches them with this thingy that doesn't even hurt!!! I'm glad that we found this guy 'cause I always did bad when they had to blow air in my eyes. So for anyone in Reno who needs a great eye doctor, let me know and I'll give you his information. I can't wait until next week when we get our glasses.
Well, until next week when we have pictures of graduation.
PS~ Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment