The curls are as simple as 1,2,3...
First~ I start with clean, blow dried hair and section it of (using little sections all the way around your head.) Claw clips work great to hold your hair your not using.
Second~ I spray a little hairspray on the section I'm curling. Then I use my 3/4 inch curling iron and start curling. One side of my head I curl to the right and the other side I curl to the left. I hold the curling iron there for 10 to 30 sections. Every time is different depending on how much hair is in the curling iron.
Third~ Once done curling the section, I spray a little more hairspray all over that section. Yes, I use a lot of hairspray for this hair due.
Fourth~ Just keep repeating step #2 until my whole head is done. It takes my a little of 30 mintues. But that becuase I have it down to an art.
The only thing you have to be careful of is burning your arm with the curling iron. Every time I do my hair like this I always end up with a burn. Oh well.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment