
I'm never been big on Valentine's Day, so this year was nothing less. Friday the 13th was the first day I had worked all day (first since November). I didn't want to do a whole lot when I got home. So Nick suggested~ WHY NOT MAKE SMORES? (we do have a fireplace!) So we went to acquire the ingredients and a movie.
So for Valentines- I didn't get flowers, but I got something even better~
A night by the warm fire with my husband, watching a movie, and roasting marshmallows making smores!! Who could ask for more.
I forgot how much fun it is to roast marshmallows. It's actually an art to not burn it or watch the marshmallow fall off the hanger.
PS~
My car is finally paid off!! Nick and I paid our last payment this week!! We paid it off almost a full year early! I just had to tell some one.
No comments:
Post a Comment