My cousin had this fun skate board that Nick had to try out.
On Saturday afternoon we took the kids miniature golfing. 5 adults to 5 kids ~ It was a blast!!
Carrie and Carter putting.
Jace and Christian, with Christian trying to get the ball in the hole.
Me and Jaren waiting our turn.
Heidi and Christian. Heidi went back and forth between Haley and Christian.
Christian is such and great big brother. He helped Haven go down the slide. After that she couldn't stop!
Haven going down!!!
Carter followed right after her.
After all the fun miniature golfing, we headed over the the Mesa Temple to look at the lights. I forget how amazing they are. We even had time to pose for a family photo. All of us were wearing warm clothes, except Nick, who loves the cold. I sure love my family on the friendships we have been able to build.
And I couldn't forget my cute little niece, Haley! She's getting so big!
No comments:
Post a Comment