This weekend was the Reno Air Races. It's really fun to go and watch the planes do races and then watch the planes do tricks. The Air Force's Thunder Birds were the big event of the races. They are so fun to watch fly and do tricks. There was also the F-22 Rapture. That's a COOL plane because it'll stop all of a sudden and they go again.
I was at a friends house in her backyard watching the Air Races. Her backyard faces the Airport and Race Course. We spent all day watching Air Planes and talking and eating!!! Also where the house is at was right where the planes flew over, so we were constantly getting buzzed!!!! I guess growing up with brothers, liking planes just rubbed off!!!!
The BEST part of the weekend was that my cousin, Steven, came out to Reno to go to the Races. Saturday night Nick and I pick him up and went out for ice cream. I couldn't let him be in Reno without me seeing him. This was the first time I've seen him since the summer/fall of 2005. 3 years was long enough for me to wait and see him. We had a great time visiting. Steven got to meet Nick and see who this crazy kid is that I married.
I wish I could have posted pictures of the weekend but I forgot my camera. Oh yeah, my weekend started off with watching a movie Friday night at my friend's, Becky, house. Nick was with his dad rock climbing so I had a very fun GIRLS WEEKEND!!!!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment