Hunter was so excited about HIS Chirstmas Tree! Anyone who has stopped by has has had to show them his tree. A few days after putting it up, we decorated it. Hunter was very proud of the ordiments he got to put on. He hasn't even taken any off. He just walks by and says: "Wow. Pretty!" I just love this time of year, and now with Hunter talking I love it even more. Any time we are out and he sees christmas lights, he get really excited at tells you- "Lights, WOW, Pretty!!!"
 |
| The first one he had to put on. |
 |
| HO HO HO! |
This year I had a Marth Stewart moment. I wanted to make my boys their own stockings. Amazingly they came out great!The green is Hunter's, and the Blue is Kavan's. I also have been wanting to monogram Hunter and Kavan's towels. So while I had the sewing machine out, I was able to do it.
1 comment:
Nice work
Post a Comment