Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween

We had a fun time at our ward Halloween Trunk-o-Treat! This year Hunter was a Dinosaur and Kavan was our little Pumpkin. I came up with the idea for Nick and I to be Kayakers! Hunter had fun going around and getting candy, but as soon as he was done with that he stripped him self out of his costume. Happy Halloween!!!


Our Little Pumpkin

I had to do something when we ran out of candy.

Our trunk after all the candy was gone!
Kavan's first time sitting in a kayak and sure it's not his last.

One of the Trick-O-Treaters was a Race Car driver.
So once the candy ran out the dad let all the little kids drive the car.
Hunter of course LOVED it and didn't want to get out.

The only shot I got of Hunter in his Dino costume.

He was talking on his phone

Hunter and his Cat mask. He had fun meowing all night!!
Earlier tonight, I decide to start Kavan on oatmeal cereal. He's already 15lbs and I've had to supplement to keep up with his growing. He loved it and I couldn't put the food in fast enough.

2 comments:

Sandi and Curtis said...

Darling photos! Looks like you all had a great time!

Unknown said...

I love the name Kavan. I've never heard it before, but it really suits him. He's such a cutie! I love that little pumpkin costume :) I hope you're all doing well!