Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Easter and Mother's Day

I'm killing two birds with one blog!!!!

For Easter this year we were over at my in-laws house. It was a very busy day, we sang at church, went to a missionary farewell and went to dinner at the in-laws, but Hunter was a trooper.  My family has a tradition of taking family pictures on Easter so here is our family shot:

Afterwards, daddy wanted to through Hunter in the air. Needless to say, Hunter loves when he does it.



One thing Hunter is learning to do if jump on the trampoline. So every time we are at my in-laws, he has to jump. I have to say he is getting better every time.




Mother's day was really low key this year. I didn't really want to do a whole lot. Last week, I got a pedicure and haircut for mother's day, and that was enough for me. My mother-in-law like to have her picture with her kids on Mother's day, but she was out of town. So we had to take a picture and send it via phone. Let me tell you is wasn't an easy task, but we got one to send her!
Trying to get Hunter over to me be stealing his stick.

The best one of the series.
After much work, this is the best shot of the whole day!!!
 Hunter likes to help daddy mow the yard, (and put rocks and dirt on the grass) and has to do it every time he's outside.


Hunter is listening to the dog bark behind the fence.

Just for fun, add my 30 weeks picture of boy #2. Hopefully he'll be here before my 10 weeks are up!!

1 comment:

Sandi and Curtis said...

I missed your blog while in Mexico City. I am just getting caught up reading it all. Cute photos!