I've been wanting to save pictures form my phone, but when I don't have Internet on it, I can't. Thanks to my mom, I was able to send her some pictures and she could save them and send them to me. Here are pictures of Hunter from the last 18 months of his life.
Not much to report here. He is busy as a bee. Now says 'Where are you', 'Thank You', "BYE"-when he wants you to leave him by himself, and a few other words. He love setting the table, putting away the toilet paper rolls, and dumping the bathroom trash cans in the the big garbage.
Nick and I are busy working and cashing Hunter. We only have 18 weeks left until we get to meet our next little boy. Man how time flys!!!
Enjoy the pictures!!! (tried to put in order, but i failed!)
 |
| My new born! |
 |
| On the way home from the hospital. |
 |
| Sleep bugs |
 |
| At the ward Christmas party, we put him in the box with a bow! |
 |
| I can help mommy push the shopping cart!!! |
 |
Need i say more!
The classic Hunter- cause mischief. |
 |
This was when Nick and Hunter went on a hike.
Hunter loves his sticks!! |
 |
| Our Christmas outfits! |
 |
My big boy going down the slide by himself.
It was his first time by himself. |
 |
I found him happy one morning after nap time,
and couldn't pass up this shot. |
This last picture is going to be saved for either graduation or a mission picture. Mr. Hunter's posing face at Christmas.
1 comment:
I love his posing Christmas face!
Post a Comment