Sunday, August 14, 2011

Arizona Trip!

The last week in July, Hunter and I headed down south to Arizona! Nick was on a 50 mile hike, so we went to go visit Grandma and Grandpa Nielson. Hunter did great on the flight down. Although, all he wanted to do was get down and walk. He started walking on his 11 month birthday. But, he was a trooper on the plane. When we got in, we went to my sister, Heidi's stake pioneer day. There was a ton of people and games for the kids. We had fun and get to see a real Arizona sunset.
The Larkins, Grandma Sandi, and Hunter
Eating our dinner.

Just my mellow boy. Watching everything around him.

My sister and her new little son, Kellen.
On Sunday, we had dinner over at Heidi's, and while there I had to take some cute pictures of Kellen. Hunter also figured out how to climb up the slide, by himself. He sure had fun doing it. When he got to the top, he had a huge grin on his face.






On Monday, mom and I headed down to Tucson. We visited with my aunt and her family, as well as, Nick's aunt and uncle. It was good to see family. On Tuesday, we went to Reid Park Zoo and the Wildlife museum. We had fun. Mom and I had fun, hunter just wanted to walk and push the stroller. But, I'd go back any day to see the sights of home.

Grandma Sandi and Hunter in front of the Giraffe

Me and Hunter

A very huge desert turtle

Hunter and I at the Wildlife Museum

Hunter pushing the stroller

Off he goes!!!

When we got home, Hunter had to play with his favorite white ball. He would just stand there and bounce it. Here's one shot of him. He's a cutie!



Nick's aunt gave Hunter this white hat. We all thought it was cute. I put it on him so I could get a picture, but as you can see he had to pull it off. One of these days, we'll be him in it.

No comments: