So for the 4th we went to a small lake in California called Fuller lake! It was a lot of fun because we were one of a few people there. Nick, his sister and his dad went kayaking around the lake, while Hunter, Nick's mom and I just sat around watching. Enjoy the pictures!!!
| This is one of Hunter's favorite toy at Grandma's house. |
| Hunter's newest find at Grandma's. It's their wood stove. |
| A rare shot! Normally it's only one of us and Hunter! We love this shot! |
The next couple of pictures are some candid shots of Hunter!
| The picnic area. Hunter liked looking at the water. |
| Hunter! Need I say more. |
| Nick and Natalie right before she got in the water. |
| Sorry it's blurry. Hunter actually had a lot of fun sticking his feet in the water. |
| My boys!! |
| Nick has taught Hunter that he can eat anything. A big stick!! |
| Nick the kayaker |
| We strapped down Hunter's high chair to the picnic table. Hunter was enjoying watching dad on the water, while eating Cheerios |
These next couple are Hunter watching and eating. I love the second one because it is Hunter's thinking while eating face. Which he does a lot.
My Boys!!!
| Two peas in a pod |
This is the only shot we have of Hunter's two teeth. He just cut his first tooth on top today!!! Now he has 3 teeth!!! |
These last two are just random pictures I took of Hunter and with him.
Oh, the things we do to keep him happy.
| What do you think? Do we look a like? |
1 comment:
I don't think he looks like you - other than the blue eyes and blond hair. What cute photos!
Post a Comment