Thursday, May 19, 2011

Lower Thomas Creek, Reno

One of the days that it was actually spring weather. We decided to go for a hike. Hunter had a blast. He had to look out the side of that pack the entire time. Nick took his fishing pole and Hunter would laugh every time Nick took a fish and the fish would move all over the place. Can't wait for summer weather to come, so we can get out some more.

My cute hikin' boys.


Love Hunter's smile in this one.

He is always happy to be outside!




We thought he'd have fun putting his feet in the water,
But the water was cold and he would just take his feet out,
 and then put them right back in.


He wanted to touch it,

But he really only wanted to twig!

I really liked this shoot.
So I had to post it.

I love my boys!!!

2 comments:

Sandi and Curtis said...

You can tell he is going to be like his Daddy! He loves the outdoors. He is so cute! I love the shots where he is discovering the water and twigs!

Heidi and Jace said...

Of course he loves it! What a cutie!