Now on to the best news!!! I had a doctor's appointment yesterday. My doctor felt bad that he was behind an hour (to do delivering an unexpected baby), so he said "so do you want to take a peek and see if we can see what you are having." I said. "Sure why not."
Apparently this little one wasn't very shy. As soon as the ultrasound was on, the evidence was first on the screen. All through the ultrsound, this little one wasn't afraid to show off what its got. The result is! Okay, the doctor said we'll make sure in two weeks but I'm really sure it's a......
A BOY!
As much as I don't want to admit this, I knew it was going to be a boy. I just wanted it to be a girl, so that my mom wasn't correct. We are both happy and would love anything the Lord would send to us.
9 comments:
I'm smiling for you :) Little boys are wonderful...they love their mommas a lot.
I was wishing for you to have a girl as well. I will not say anything more! ha ha! I am so excited to have another little Scout, Eagle, Missionary in the family. Nick will have so much fun taking him to do all those daddy things! You will enjoy it as well. Boys are really a whole lot easier. Great one to start with! We love you, can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!
I loved having a little boy first! there is truly is a wonderful bond between us. I am so excited for you two. Love you guys!
YAY! After I talked to you on Sunday I thought to myself...they need a boy first, like Nick's family. Then you can have the girls you want:) Congrats, Im uber excited for you guys.
Yay! (i guessed right too). And once I had my little boy, I love him so much i said i'd be fine if all i get is 6 little boys. They really just require the same few things = outside, rocks&sticks, balls & motor vehicles. [and my dr. told me when i found out that "boys 1st are just more responsible"] He'll be so fun for you.
SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN YOU ARE DUE!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
congratulations!! that is wonderful news. and just so you know, boys are so fun. so are girls. yay for you guys!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Boys are crazy but very fun!
YAY! Boys are the best!
Post a Comment