Tuesday, February 16, 2010
New Addition....
So besides buying a house this last years, we decided to add another tax deduction... We are expecting and due in around the middle of august. This is all we know so far, but we'll keep you posted. All I know is that I'm done throwing up everyday. Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Yay! I kept thinking this would come up soon. So happy for you (especially with being less sick). More babies! Its lots of fun ; )
That is great news!! Congrats :) I'm glad that you are not throwing up anymore.
WOO HOO! Here's to getting over the throwing up... Now the fun begins! Congrats!
How exciting!!! Just be glad you don't live in AZ for that last trimester :)
We are so excited for you! Already making plans for the August trip to Reno!!!
serina!!! congratulations :) we are so happy for you. you're gonna make a great mom!!!
YIPEE! (pretend I just jumped in the air and clicked my heels together!)
Congratulations! I'm sure he or she will be one adorably cute, blonde-haired, blue-eyed baby :) How fun to have a house to welcome the baby into :) Good luck and enjoy!
Post a Comment