I had to take a picture of my shoes. We left my hiking/waterproof shoes at home, so I had my skechers on. I might add that my feet might have been completely frozen, but they were dry! My skechers are special ones, but they kept my feet dry while hiking a very long hike.
I had a beanie, a scarf, a long sleeve shirt, a sweater, and my yellow shell. As far as the bottom, lets just say jeans don't keep you very warm and regular socks don't either. But when you husband leaves your warm socks and shoes at home, this is what you get!
The Tuesday two weeks before Thanksgiving, Nick and I went to cut down our Christmas tree. We went up by Frenchman's Lake In California. Nick wanted to get a 10 foot tree, and he didn't like my choice because it was the close one to the road, so we got a HUGE one. The tree before we cut it was 15 feet tall. We cut it at 12 and when we got home cut it to 10. We tied to tree to the top of Nick subi and lets just say that it was a very windy day! Needless to say, I had to roll down the window and hold onto one of the branches so that it wouldn't tip the car over (or lose the tree). Hey Nick was involved so it had to be an adventure!
We had Thanksgiving at our new house this year. It was just us and Nick's family. We had a great time just relaxing. We tried a new way to cook our turkey. Thanks to Martha Stewart and her magazine. Here's a picture of how it look after the 70 mins of cooing time.
I'll let you decide.
3 comments:
Wow! That tree is amazing :) It looks like you both had a lot of fun. I love that scenic picture - that place looks gorgeous. I hope you're enjoying the Christmas season :)
Yes, send us the turkey recipe! Loved your escapades!
Yes! I have a turkey for Christmas. I need the recipe!
Love the description of your "hiking" attire. Too funny. How fun to be adventurous. Cute tree. Cute house!
Post a Comment