Nick and I at the beginning of the trail. No that is not our car it was park next to the trail head.
Nick trying out his pole in the creek.
Nick fishing!
One of many little waterfall, but my camera doesn't do it justice.
Looking into the Mt. Rose wilderness. It's incredible.
I had to take a picture of the sky becuase Nick really loved the clouds!
My first time fly fishing.
My first brook trout that actually stayed on the hook. You can't see it well because it was small. About the size from your thumb to your first finger (in an L shape).
The last and biggest fish that I caught!!! Nick was impressed.
Nick told me after I was done fishing that he was laughing the whole time. Mainly becuase I had so many bites but only 2 or 3 got hooked. We were a couple of little kids today while fishing. There was something fun/kid-like feeling when you are fishing and so excited becuase you are catching little fish. But then again, it is Nick and I and we are still little kids at heart!
1 comment:
How fun! You guys have the best hikes and scenery ever!!!
Post a Comment