Nick and the end of our hike on day 3.
This year for my 25th birthday I wanted nothing but to get a way and be by ourselves. Nick took me to the Saw Tooth Range, just outside of Bridgeport, CA. It was a 3 day trip. We back packed in 4 miles to Mona Lake the first day, then 4 more miles to Peeler lake the second day, and the back down all eight miles on the 3 day. It was a lot of fun, except for all the mosquitoes!!!! On the 2nd day, we got up and hiked the 4 miles and were to our destination by lunch time. I decided to want to take a nap, so I did and Nick hiked over to the other side of the lake and went fishing and explored.
I have to say that this year, was a great way to turn 25. Just being out in the wilderness with your sweetheart and no one else! What a great time! Happy Birthday to ME!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment