(This was the only picture I had on this computer of both of us. It was at my wedding.)
Happy Birthday Heidi!!!
One year older and wiser too; Happy Birthday to you!
It's amazing how things change over time. Like the fact that when we were kids we didn't get a long; what can I say I was the baby sister. But I've realize how important it is to have a sister. We've spent many nights talking about girl stuff (and boys) and eating oreos and milk. She's always there when I need someone to talk to about anything and everything. After talking to Heidi today, I realize how much I love and miss her. I can only wish that my daughters will like each other as much as I like Heidi. Wish you the best of birthday wishes!!
Heidi- know that while I'm here in Nevada and you are in Arizona, I"ll always love you!!! I'm so proud of all you've done- married a great guy, just had baby #4, you will be graduating BYU in April, and all that you've done for me!
Can't wait to see you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment