For those who have known me, that last 6 months in the massage industry in Reno has been every shaky. I was working at Purity Medical and....................................It closed this past Saturday.
Our nail teach there was talking with another spa and they hired both her and I. I'm now working at Radiance Medspa. It's kind of like starting over (again) but I have a friend, the nail tech, there that we can together and help each other out. It'll be a fun challenge.
Also--
At the beginning of October, I ended getting a part time job doing massage at Body Wisdom Physical Therapy. I'm so excited to finally be getting back into the type of massages that I actually like to do. The owner and I are hoping to make me full time so she can just do the therapy and I would do the warming up of the muscles. But we'll see what happens.
As for Nick and I, things are great. Any one who's here in Reno and wants to come- the Reno North Stake is singing Handel's The Messiah. This will the be the 3rd year and it's been a lot of fun singing it. Nick, Natalie, his sister, and his dad are each singing solos. Lorraine, Nick's mom, plays the accompaniment for it. She's incredible at playing the piano. Anyways, just thought i would put it in your minds!!! It's Sun, Dec 14th at 7pm the the Robb Dr. Building.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment